Noweb and cygwin

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: Noweb and cygwin
Date: 19 Jan 2008 19:46:49 +0100

Hi,

I am a developer of a computer algebra system (FriCAS/axiom) that uses noweb
for documentation.  It seems to me that you do, too?

I'm currently pursuing the idea of preparing a cygwin package for FriCAS and
found that you have already prepared a cygwin package for noweb:

http://download.linuxaudio.org/lilypond/binaries/cygwin/release/noweb/

Now I wonder: wouldn't it make sense to package that with cygwin, so we can
both use it?  Would you mind if I reuse it?

(Note that I am *not* a cygwin developer, I'm new to all this stuff, and until
a few days ago I didn't even have access to a MS Windows box...)

many thanks,

Martin