Re: Postponed Bugs #83 and #297: "a Someone Else Problem"

From: Robert Memering
Subject: Re: Postponed Bugs #83 and #297: "a Someone Else Problem"
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 14:48:42 +0100

Am Sonntag, 27. Januar 2008 23:19 schrieb Han-Wen Nienhuys:
> For issue 297, I can change the formatting to end exactly on the last
> note; would that solve the problem?  Juergen?

I would be very happy if only this could be solved!

However, there is one additional problem with ligature
brackets: If they appear together with a "suggestAccidental"
and Lyrics above, vertical spacing is broken, i.e. far too
much space is inserted (example available on request).

Again, I offer sponsoring these bug-fixes (or possibly
re-writes?) and, in addition, I could supply test cases,
feedback etc.

Best regards,
Robert

--
Robert Memering
Arbeitsbereich Linguistik, Universität Münster