Re: Postponed Bugs #83 and #297: "a Someone Else Problem"

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Postponed Bugs #83 and #297: "a Someone Else Problem"
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 14:19:38 -0800

Juergen (CC-d) is the person who wrote the ligature code, including
the one for the brackets.

I'm looking at the issues now, but there is something I don't understand.

The ligature events are implemented as 'command-event', like \bar and
\time, which fall in between the notes.    This is inconsistent with
start/stop commands like [ ] , but I can't really judge if that is the
best way to do it.

For issue 297, I can change the formatting to end exactly on the last
note; would that solve the problem?  Juergen?