Re: removing eps

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: removing eps
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 00:56:13 -0700

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 19:30:57 -0300
"Han-Wen Nienhuys" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Some ideas:
>
> - you're not using gs-load-fonts for fontloading (do you have
> fullblown embedded fonts in your EPS files?)

That looks like it.  87 .eps files are over 1M, while the other
1481 are under 300K.  I checked a few of the corresponding .ly
files, and they all have \markup commands in them.  The .eps files
look like they contain fonts.

I'm just running:

cd input/regression/
make
LILYPOND_EXTERNAL_BINARY=~/Apps/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/bin/lilypond
web

Should I add anything to this command to enable gd-load-fonts?  Or
do I modify one of the stepmake/stepmake/ files?