Re: LP.org : French updates

From: Jean-Charles Malahieude
Subject: Re: LP.org : French updates
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 19:15:16 +0100

Le 23.03.2008 18:45, John Mandereau disait :
Jean-Charles Malahieude wrote:
Since I had not compiled the web-site since long ago, I don't remember if I obtained a fully operational version on my local box. But I don't recall those errors about a "missing __init__.py" either during the make process or "make LANG=fr check-translation" (log-files enclosed).

Do

rm -f lilypond.versions
make update-versions

and you'll hopefully be able to make the site then.

Not only hopefully, it just works perfectly.

This was not documented in README, I found it by pure chance when
reading an old unread message on -user that was in my mailbox, while
looking for something else. :-p

I've updated README to document this.

Good idea;  thanks.

Jean-Charles