Re: My first push

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: My first push
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 12:45:54 +0200

2008/4/8 Trevor Daniels <address@hidden>:

>  I've just made my first trial push into master.  The intended change is
> trivial - adds a comma to the text in documentation/user/tweaks.itely. Could
> someone please check this has done what it should and that I've not screwed
> up anything.  Thanks.

Looks fine.

In case you didn't know, you can have a look at the summary here:
http://git.sv.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=summary

It's a very useful tool IMO (though MSYSgit provides some equivalents)

(click on "commitdiff" if you want to see the changes that were made)

Remember to pull *before* you commit anything (this way you wont get
these additional "trivial merge branch master" messages).

Cheers,
Valentin