Re: snippet authorship

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: snippet authorship
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 14:14:07 -0700

On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 13:16:57 +0200
John Mandereau <address@hidden> wrote:

> Graham Percival wrote:
> > Compromise: could makelsr.py ignore
> > % GDB: ...
> > lines? That way we could tag snippet authorship with
> > % GDB: Thanks to Foo Bar for this snippet
> > without cluttering up the official docs.
>
> Is your request to make makelsr.py strip lines starting with '% GDB'
> still alive?  I can't see any such comment in input/lsr/*.ly.

What on earth was I thinking?!  Yes, I'd like to have some ignored
comments in LSR, but "GDB" doesn't mean _anything_. The only possible
source for these letters that I can think of now is that it's a
misprounciation of "GDP",

On second thought, could we use "% LSR" as the comment denoter?  As in
"only visible in LSR" ?  Or, if you can think of a comment indicator
that makes more sense, please use that... evidently I can't come up
with good names.