Re: Need help documenting Text alignment

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Need help documenting Text alignment
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 02:36:35 -0700

On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 11:15:48 +0200
"Valentin Villenave" <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'm having a hard time trying to properly document the markup
> alignment properties, can anyone give me a hand?

Hmm.  My first instinct was to tell you to look at B.6.2, but
apparently Neil isn't finished these yet.  (hint hint!)

As for being actually /useful/... well, sorry.  This is beyond my
lilypnod knowledge.

PS yes, I noticed it as I was typing my name, but decided to leave
it there anyway since you find it so fascinating.  :)