Re: Need help documenting Text alignment

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: Need help documenting Text alignment
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 20:48:07 +0100

Hi Valentin,

2008/6/17 Valentin Villenave <address@hidden>:
> Greetings,
>
> I'm having a hard time trying to properly document the markup
> alignment properties, can anyone give me a hand?

Sorry, I'm a bit behind with my updates for
define-markup-commands.scm; I had a disaster last week when my
two-month-old Ubuntu installation crashed due to a faulty hard drive.
If you can wait a few days, I'll make this section my priority.

Are you building the docs, because as Mats has noticed, I have added
an example for \dir-column?

I definitely agree that \center-align is confusingly named; perhaps we
could change it to \center-column.

As for the padding commands, \pad-around and \pad-markup are
identical; we should probably decide which one is better named, and
junk the other.

Regards,
Neil