Re: Texidoc strings

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Texidoc strings
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 01:11:51 +0200

2008/7/17 John Mandereau <address@hidden>:
> I could make makelsr.py grab latest texidocs in English from input/new
> and LSR and update them in existing .texidocs and create .texidoc files
> if necessary. (...)
> but this means I
> won't be able to do more in the short term.

For my own work, I have automated the process fairly well.
Copy/rename, trim the strings, translate, add. So this is not for me.
But other translators cannot copy/rename, trim, etc. They will have to
copypaste and translate.

On second thought, maybe you should not spend time in this. As a
translator, for sure you will find a proper way to translate texidoc
strings quickly, when the moment arrives.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org