MacOS 10.5 Applescript for TextWrangler

From: Henk van Voorthuijsen
Subject: MacOS 10.5 Applescript for TextWrangler
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 21:04:44 +0200

Based on Ivo's excellent script, I managed to put something together that works with my favorite text editor.
I also added some improvements:
- File name now is the actual name of the currently edited file.
- The path to the Lilypond application is directly derived from the actual app

IMHO, this gives a user experience that is much more like the original app.
Now if I only could persuade TextWrangler to execute this on cmd-R....

Henk van Voorthuijsen