Re: LSR page with texi2html

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: LSR page with texi2html
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 19:30:55 +0100

On IE 7 the left hand panel containing the index has both vertical and horizontal scroll bars :) but no vertical scroll bar appears on the main panel for the longer snippets, meaning there is no way to see the last part of the snippet :(

Is this the known problem with IE that you mentioned in an earlier post?

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Reinhold Kainhofer" <address@hidden>