Re: LM 1.2 About the docs

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: LM 1.2 About the docs
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 22:54:24 +0100

Graham Percival wrote Monday, July 21, 2008 10:02 PM

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 22:43:15 +0200
John Mandereau <address@hidden> wrote:

On 2008/07/21 00:37 -0700, Graham Percival wrote:

> I'd say either "General notation" or "Non-musical notation",
> leaning slightly towards the former.  Anybody else have thoughts
> on this?

What about "General input and output"?

I could go with that.  We wouldn't even need to change the
filename, which is a pain with translations and whatnot.

OK.  Let's settle on this.  It's certainly better than
Input syntax.

If it's too difficult to find a good name for this chapter, I suggest
to split it into 2 chapters:

I'd rather not do that.

Our mails crossed.  You're right, it would be awkward
to split at this stage.