Re: -big-page.html for translated files? PDF for IR?

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: -big-page.html for translated files? PDF for IR?
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 19:04:22 +0200

2008/8/11 Reinhold Kainhofer <address@hidden>:

> I realized that we don't
> generate translated -big-page.html files, and also no PDFs of the IR. Is
> there a good reason for this, or should we add them to the makefiles?

AFAICR, John chose not to have such pages because there was (and still
isn't) no manual entirely translated in any language (and he refused
to have a semi French/semi English HTML big page or PDF manual). But
this is (hopefully) likely to change as translation team move onwards
and translate the whole LM and NR.

Cheers,
Valentin