Re: index.html.in

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: index.html.in
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 19:10:27 +0200

2008/8/11 Reinhold Kainhofer <address@hidden>:

>> BTW, where are we with the CSS thingy?
>
> You mean the new docs layout?

No, I mean plain CSS coding, choosing nice colors, gradients and all :-)

While we're talking about the toplevel documentation page, maybe we
could make its layout more consistent and integrated with all other
pieces of the documentation and (later) the website. (It's actually
not about choosing colors yet, but checking for consistency in the way
we place our divs, the way we name our ids and classes, etc.)

I did notice there wasn't as many CSS geeks on -user as we could have
expected; well, the good side is that fewer people can mean fewer
arguments...

Cheers,
Valentin