Re: Problem with docs compilation. MusicXML?

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Problem with docs compilation. MusicXML?
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 02:21:22 +0200

Thank you very much, this is very helpful.
I beg your pardon, but it is a bit funny to see that every person here
has his own esotheric liturgia, as wizards trying to dominate the
beast by different formulae.

This grown-up makefile does its work, but the whole process looks to
me a bit fuzzy (in the fuzzy sense of the term). Fuzzy as in fuzzy
logic.

Of course this is for my little knowledge of the internals.
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org