Patch for docs (@subsubsection -> @unnumberedsubsubsec, and other broken

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Patch for docs (@subsubsection -> @unnumberedsubsubsec, and other broken links)
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 12:59:40 +0200

Attached is a patch for the current documentation, which fixes most of the
broken links that linklint found. In most cases, I simply did the same
changes as in the English version, so that the translated versions are the
smae as the English version.
In particular, the issues are:

- -) Lot of @subsubsections -> @unnumberedsubsubsec, which were done in master,
but no in the languages. There are lots more to be done, but the changed ones
caused broken links.

- -) Gregorian_ligature_engraver -> Vaticana_ligature_engraver
- -) "Fret diagrams" node -> "Fret diagram markups"
- -) Engraver_group does not have an IR section, so @rinternals -> @code
- -) FingerEvent -> Fingering Event
- -) @rlsr{Figured Bass} -> @rlsr{Chords}
- -) fontSize, font-size does not have an IR section -> remove from IR links
- -) MultiMeasureRestMusicGroup, VocalName do not exist in IR -> remove IR link
- -) Removed @untranslated sections, which no longer appear in the English docs
("Guitar tablatures", "Half-holes")
- -) added new @untranslated sections for news sections in English docs
("Indicating harmonics and dampened nodes", "Fingerings")
- -) Fix IR link "Engravers" -> "Engravers and Performers", similar
for "Engravers and performers" (case IS relevant in @rinternals!)
- -) text-balloon-interface -> balloon-interface
- -) broken link to "Octave check" in fr (was "Octavecheck")

I've already committed these to the dev/texi2html branch (the commits with
Doc: prepended), the remaining broken links with texi2html can be found at:
http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/linkdoc/

As you can see, there are now hardly any broken links any more:
- -) The broken links to -big-page.es.html are due to the fact that no big
pages
are built for Spanisch NR, IR, etc. The links will work on the server though,
due to language auto-negotiation.
- -) Building-documentation-without-compiling-LilyPond.es.html is a written
section in Spanish where the English version has changed meanwhile. I didn't
dare to touch it.
- -) Melisma_translator does not appear in the IR. In the English NR, that link
is removed, but I wasn't sure if it should really be, so I left the
@rinternals{Melisma_translator} in the translations.

Note that I simply did those replacements manually in the files, I did not use
any of the provided tools for handling translations, so maybe my changes are
interfering with those makefile target and scripts?

Okay to apply the patch to master or lilypond/translation?
Cheers,
Reinhold
- --