Re: GUB experiments on linux-64

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: GUB experiments on linux-64
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 01:22:54 -0300

Hi,

thanks for the heads up. With a bit of patching, I got the SVN version
of these tools to build a darwin-x86 installer;  I have no idea
whether it worked, though.  Could people on x86 macos 10.5 check out

http://lilypond.org/~hanwen/lilypond-2.11.61-0.darwin-x86.tar.bz2

and report whether it works?

(note: I want to know whether the binary inside the .app works; I
don't really care about the GUI at this point)