Re: Docs - unfretted strings

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Docs - unfretted strings
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 21:50:00 +0200

On 2008/09/29 08:28 +0100, Trevor Daniels wrote:
> I came to the same conclusion.  It is also far easier
> to do this - no new files are needed, as the common
> notation for keyboards is pretty well right for the
> harp, and Harp slots in after Piano and Accordion.
>
> Perhaps we should change the heading slightly from
> "Keyboard instruments" to "Keyboards and other
> many-stringed instruments".  It's a bit long, but
> I'll go with this unless there are better suggestions.

> Andrew - I'll make the heading changes right away.

I second this, assuming that it's obvious for somebody who would like to
notate music for a harp knows it's written on a piano staff.

Generally, don't get bored with creating new .itely files if you have a
good reason, Valentin and me will do everything necessary regarding LSR
tags and translations.  Speaking of LSR, makelsr.py seems to be broken,
it looks like it mangles backslashes in .texidoc files, I'll look at
this later, I'm currently busy with reading an introduction to lamda
calculus :-P

Cheers,
John