Bad objects in translations

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Bad objects in translations
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 20:20:35 +0200

Hello, John and translators,

When running make translation-status I obtain 'bad object' warnings on
these files:

fr/user/macros.itexi
de/user/macros.itexi
fr/user/lilypond.tely

This makes the status page not properly updateable by me. As I usually
work only on the lilypond/translation branch, I don't have these
objects which John has on other branches.

Could you, please, update the commitishes on these files to a suitable
one that exists on this branch? Thank you!

Alternatively, I could freely choose one, but this makes the history
of changes on these files to get lost (or rather not showed by the
clever scripts by John).
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org