Patch for the stylesheets

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Patch for the stylesheets
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 14:25:55 -0700

Hello,

This patch includes some color changes, so that documentation passes
the WCAG for color contrast.  I have tried listening to everyone's
suggestions, and I hope this color scheme is a suitable compromise.
Other changes are listed in the commit summary.

Here is a sample page:

http://uoregon.edu/~pmccarty/texi2html/new-lilypond-index.html

Open issues for the documentation, with regard to CSS, are:

** Using `overflow: auto' for div#main breaks the browser's `Back'
functionality when in-page anchors are clicked.  I don't have a
solution for this yet.

** The current layout proportions only work for certain resolutions.
Ideally, the CSS should adapt for high-resolution and low-resolution
displays to maintain a more consistent look.

I am probably missing some issues, but these ones stand out most to
me.

Thanks,
Patrick