how to use texidoc strings in own doc compilation

From: Till Rettig
Subject: how to use texidoc strings in own doc compilation
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 20:17:38 +0200

Hi,
what has to be done to use the texidoc strings for included files if I build the documentation myself? I thought this way I could check if everything went well and I didn't forget some double quotes or somehting. As I understand it consists of running some process to add the translated strings to the .ly file itself, but what is it that does this? Or should this be done only by one person?

Greetings
Till