Re: how to use texidoc strings in own doc compilation

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: how to use texidoc strings in own doc compilation
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 22:41:09 +0100

On 2008/10/27 20:00 +0100, Francisco Vila wrote:
> I could be wrong, but the actual strings are taken from input/lsr and
> put there by Neil Puttock's LSR updates, that also take into account
> possible updates from the LSR online service.

This is correct.

> I don't know if this process or a part of it could be doable by us.

You needn't update from LSR yourself (unless you figure it out yourself
by finding and reading the dedicated README file); if you want the
texidocs to be immediately included in snippets, just copy them from
input/texidocs and paste them into input/lsr .ly files (which is what
makelsr.py does).

Cheers,
John