Re: CG texi2html command

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: CG texi2html command
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 19:50:45 +0100

Hi Reinhold,
Reinhold Kainhofer a écrit :
Do I understand it correctly, that for the CG, you want e.g. all subsections of "1.1 Gettin the source code" in the same html file, all subsections of "1.2 Updating the source code" in another html file, etc.?

Yes.

The quick and dirty fix would be to add a check for the manual name in the if clause quoted above. However, I'd like to keep the .init file rather clean and not add such special cases...

Agreed.

However, the other part of our splitting algorithm is implemented in the extract_texi_filenames.py script (which generates the file names for the output html files), we might find a solution by tweaking that script, so it places all subsections into the same html file...

Let's got for hacking extract_texi_filenames.py; unless you prefer to do it, I plan to do it before Wednesday.

Cheers,
John