Re: starting 2.13 soon

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: starting 2.13 soon
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 20:32:35 +0100

Graham Percival a écrit :
IIRC there were already two patches that are waiting to be applied
that were put off until 2.13.  Trevor was talking about
reshuffling the text crescendo commands.

OK, this is probably enough to start 2.13 in one week.

 I just finished
unpacking today (yeah, 3.5 weeks after I arrived :)

This not so exaggerated in case you had to start studies just after you arrived :-)

I suck at the CG, I'll strive to do something an evening after midnight, I have no other free time next week (including next week-end).

Most of all, the stability rule about 2.12 was imposed too quickly
and came as a shock to most developers.  We'll have a much longer
stable 2.14, but I think it's better to move to 2.13 sooner rather
than later.  About a month ago, I said that we'd move to 2.13 at
the beginning of Feb.

Oh yes, time has flown so quickly...

Cheers,
John