Re: CM 1.1 git question

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: CM 1.1 git question
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 16:17:37 -0600

Johannes Schindelin wrote:
Hi,

On Wed, 18 Feb 2009, Jonathan Kulp wrote:

I realized after I sent it, though, that I sent it from my Thunderbird email client and this historically has jacked up the line endings.

Johannes,

If you still have the email with my patch attached, could you open it and check the line endings? I think this one went through o.k. I went to my gmail on the web and downloaded my own patch from the copy of the message there and the endings were still unix. I sent it from my office at the University instead of from home (which is where I definitely had problems before).

Jon
--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com