Re: changing "StreamEvent" to "stream-event"

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: changing "StreamEvent" to "stream-event"
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 20:43:53 -0700 (PDT)

Patrick McCarty wrote:
> There are a lot of things to clean up in the Internals Reference; the
> question is where to start?
>
> For example, the IR should separate "events" from "music expressions",
> but right now everything is bundled together.  All of those other
> C++-only events (RemoveContext, ChangeParent, etc.) should be
> documented too.  And should they be renamed along with StreamEvent?
>
> ***
>
> Sorry for the stream of thought.  This has been bugging me lately too.  :-)

No problem. I'm happy to help, but I don't claim to understand how the
C++ stuff interacts with the scheme stuff. So I can help clean some
stuff up, but only if I'm given explicit instructions, since I won't
always understand the implications of these types of changes. If that
scares you, then I can look to other places that I can help with, where
I have a better understanding of the changes I'd be making.

- Mark