Rewriting x11-color.scm

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Rewriting x11-color.scm
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 21:08:05 -0700 (PDT)

I rewrote x11-color.scm so that now the color-list is generated
semi-automatically. It's more organized, easier to read, and less
than a quarter of its original size. But does my approach slow
things down at all? Measurably? I figure the current version is
probably faster because no calculations need to be made during the
definition of the color-list. But I don't have a good sense of the
impact of this. I'm not posting a patch here because I'm pretty
sure it would be way too big for the list-server.

Anyway, please comment if you can.
- Mark