Re: Please remove docs tags from snippets

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: Please remove docs tags from snippets
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 22:14:02 +0100

2009/7/24 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:

> Bad idea, since we eventually *will* be releasing another 2.12,
> and it wouldn't be a bad idea to update lsr in it.  It's not worth
> changing them back now, but as a general rule, don't do this.

I'm not too bothered if this happens, since deleted snippets stick out
like a sore thumb when running makelsr.py.  It's easy enough to revert
any changes for snippets which shouldn't be removed from the stable
version.

Since the situation with the tarball is resolved now, I'll do a 2.12
LSR update shortly.

Regards,
Neil