Re: Docs and new web site reorganization steps

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: Docs and new web site reorganization steps
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 19:50:37 +0100

Hi John,

I've just tried to invoke makelsr.py to update a snippet in one of my
Rietveld patchsets, and I'm getting the following error message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "scripts/auxiliar/makelsr.py", line 8, in <module>
    os.environ['PYTHONPATH'] += ':python'
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/UserDict.py", line 22, in __getitem__
    raise KeyError(key)
KeyError: 'PYTHONPATH'

Should I have a PYTHONPATH environment variable set?

Regards,
Neil