Re: New markup command `parenthesize'

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: New markup command `parenthesize'
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 23:58:29 +0200

There are many other commands that have the same name in markup and normal context.

Mark Polesky írta:
Thomas Morgan wrote:

Here is a patch which defines `parenthesize', a new markup command
which works like `bracket'.  It's mainly useful for parenthesizing
columns containing several lines of text.

Please let me know about anything you see that could be done better!

There already is a command named parenthesize defined on line 604
of ly/music-functions-init.ly. I think you need to rename it to
avoid conflicts. Perhaps "parenthesize-markup"?

- Mark