Re: PATCH: Arrowed accidentals for microtone notation

From: Maximilian Albert
Subject: Re: PATCH: Arrowed accidentals for microtone notation
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 18:25:14 +0900

Hi all,

I just rediscovered this old thread during some recent work and
realized that there are still some pending updates for the docs
concerning microtonal notation. This has got buried for more than half
a year (presumably because it was Christmas time when I sent my last
email), but I'd appreciate if someone could take a look at it and let
me know if it's OK to apply or what should be changed. For details
about the discussion at the time, see

and the replies in that thread. Attached are the patches again
(updated to reflect the rearranged docs structure).

Thanks,
Max