Re: PATCH: Arrowed accidentals for microtone notation

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: PATCH: Arrowed accidentals for microtone notation
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 02:32:24 -0700

I'm not at all certain that these arrows should be indicated with
different pitch names -- why not define
  \accidentalArrowsOn
  \accidentalArrowsOff
or some such commands, then use the regular pitch names?

In addition, the default language in lilypond is Dutch, so I must
insist that you add -is -es style pitch names (if there's a
compelling reason to use separate pitch names).  The main
documentation would also need to use those Dutch names.