Re: keyboard navigation in html docs

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: keyboard navigation in html docs
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 10:19:42 +0200

2009/7/30 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
> I think it's possibly to detect keypresses in javascript.

Javascript not needed.

Links can have

Wikipedia uses alt-P for editing preview of articles,

accesskey="p" title="Preview changes (...) [alt-p] [p]"

> 1)  Would it be cool or annoying to press "n" in the docs to
> proceed to the next page?  Admittedly this would be much more
> useful in the LM than the NR.

Cool, provided that does not interfere with the Firefox's 'search
while you type' feature.

I don't know how the wikipedia example above manages to use alt-P. I
have the mentioned Firefox's feature enabled and this works
nevertheless.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org