Re: small web update with texi2html patch

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: small web update with texi2html patch
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 03:08:28 -0700

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 11:47:29AM +0200, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
> I also added much shortened names for all manuals for this to
> work.  Have a look at

I'm an idiot; I only just noticed that you used "Usage" rather
than "Applications".  That definitely works better, both with the
length of the name, but also with the intended contents of that
book.

John: sorry.  Pretty please with sugar on top[1]?  ;)
(actually, on second thought, let's wait a few days.  I want to be
*certain* that we want to rename this book before asking you to
hack the makefiles again.)

[1] since this probably doesn't translate, in North America (dunno
about the UK) girls around age 6-10 will say "pretty please with
sugar on top" (i.e. similar to a cake, pastry, or some other sweet
dessert) as an especially cutesy way of asking for a favor.  Due
to a rarely-enforced act of parliament in 1869, though, this
phrase can only be uttered by people with twin braids.  There was
a famous court case in 1977 when a child actress used this phrase
in a TV reshowing of Anne of Green Gables, wearing only a single
braid.