Re: working on the web front page

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: working on the web front page
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 20:03:22 +0200

2009/7/31 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:

> I guess my basic complaint is that the logo doesn't do anything
> for me -- a lily pad has nothing to do with notation.  I'd be
> happier if it had something musical in it.

Here I propose a possible solution. Merge John's snippet (made
transparent) with the lily logo and you have a lily logo with music.

Attached is a small sample. This is the link to an actual-sized
version. It has the same name as the current image for easy testing.

http://paconet.org/double-lily-modified2.png
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org