Re: git hang-ups

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: git hang-ups
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2009 09:01:45 +0200

Le vendredi 07 août 2009 à 21:00 -0700, Patrick McCarty a écrit :
> Personally, I browse git history on the command line quite often when
> working with LilyPond.

So do I, or sometimes with gitk.

There are already many Git features to master for daily use, I'm not
keen on adding to the CG the shallow cloning option, which should be
only used by people that want to look at the code or build snapshots of
revisions between releases without contributing anything IMO ; every
serious contributor may need to browse the entire history.

Cheers,
John