Re: integration of general/web in main

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: integration of general/web in main
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 21:18:00 +0200

Op vrijdag 14-08-2009 om 12:02 uur [tijdzone -0700], schreef Patrick
McCarty:
> On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 7:50 AM, Jan
> Nieuwenhuizen<address@hidden> wrote:

> This is the part I commented out related to Opera, right?

Yes, I think so.

> I think this is really a problem with texi2html; I don't see why it
> generates markup like
>
>   <a name="Introduction"></a>
>
>   <hr size="1">
>   <a name="Introduction-1"></a>
>
> when it should just generate one of those <a> tags.  Once I verify the
> exact problem, I'll report it to the texi2html mailing list.

...but if Opera barfs [besides, do we really care?], a bug
should be filed to Opera?

If we do care, it should be easy to remove this double tag in
another way instead of breaking html file naming?

Jan.

AvatarĀ®: http://AvatarAcademy.nl    | http://lilypond.org