Re: engraver how-to?

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: engraver how-to?
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 08:49:05 +0200

Patrick McCarty schrieb:
On Sat, Oct 17, 2009 at 1:34 PM, Neil Puttock <address@hidden> wrote:
The Slur_engraver looks quite complicated, but it's a walk in the park
compared with the code which does all the slur scoring/formatting. :)

Yeah, I've noticed that.  :-)

BTW, Marc, I haven't forgotten about the documentation for the slur
details; I will be resuming that task today.

-Patrick

Neil, Patrick,

thanks for your answers. I will dive into the code - I hope I will understand what's going on in the internals. The slur details will hopefully make the latest patch concerning hammer on/pull off in tablature more robust - for now it is just a cruel hack that works, but after understanding the
slur details, I think this can be reworked in a more elegant way.

Marc