Re: Quit [now definitely O/T]

From: Frédéric Bron
Subject: Re: Quit [now definitely O/T]
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 23:38:30 +0100

> I've been there (had patches rejected because of bad indentation) and I
> remember the pain it was to completely reindent the file (as part of that
> process I learned to use the automatic indentation in vim).  But my code is
> easier to read (which is *really* important for Scheme code IMO), so it's
> worth the hassle.

I have been there too but I still do not understand scheme indentation
which does not help me understand the code (on the contrary it makes
it harder to read).
But I know from programming that everybody has its own style of
indenting and it is good practice that in a project the same
indentation style be applied. However, I am using vim and .scm code is
not automatically recognized and indented. Can you provide your method
to correctly indent with vim?

Regards,
Frédéric