Re: Issue 872 in lilypond: Changes split-page has broken images

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Issue 872 in lilypond: Changes split-page has broken images
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 20:09:04 +0100

Le lundi 09 novembre 2009 à 20:08 +0000, Graham Percival a écrit :
> And we could try looking into why we get the duplicate
> anchors which confuse opera)

If Opera is case-sensitive for anchors, it looks like I accidentally
solved this issue: this isn't a consequence of a deliberate design but
of my inability to downcase file names and anchors independently and the
way I want, without getting deeper into the mess of Texi2HTML
customization interface.

Best,
John