Re: Lettered tablature patch

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Lettered tablature patch
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 08:21:07 -0700

On 12/2/09 2:26 AM, "Trevor Daniels" <address@hidden> wrote:

> I posted my first patch to Rietveld last night, but nothing seems to
> have been cc'd to the list.  Not sure what I did wrong.  It's at
> http://codereview.appspot.com/164063.  Here's what it does.

This is the second person who has had this misunderstanding.

Posting a patch on Rietveld does not automatically send an email to
lilypond-devel.

The cc: field applies to email responses to comments.

I guess we need to add this to the CG (no, wait, it's already in the CG):

An email should then be sent to lilypond-devel, with a subject line starting
with PATCH:, asking for comments on the patch.

Oh, I guess this could be misinterpreted that git-cl upload will send the
email.

I'll rewrite the CG.

Carl