Re: Make define-builtin-markup{, -list}-command #:category #:properties

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Make define-builtin-markup{, -list}-command #:category #:properties keywords (issue160048)
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 13:42:42 +0000

On Thu, Dec 03, 2009 at 10:00:13AM +0100, David Kastrup wrote:
> the current version of the patch set
> <URL:http://codereview.appspot.com/160048> has been sitting there on
> Rietveld for about a week.

Marek: I guess it's time to add this as a PATCH item to the google
tracker.

> For the current version, checked in a week ago, I did not get
> any feedback from testers or reviews or comments from the people
> who know more about the background of the original code design.

Are you aware that the world does not revolve around you?  For the
past few days, the git tree has been broken -- I cannot compile
the regression tests or documentation.  Not just "the regtests
look like garbage", but "there is a segfault when attempting to
compile a regtest and the docs".

IMNSHO, fixing that problem takes priority over new code.