Re: Cannot make doc

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Cannot make doc
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2009 17:41:48 +0100

Le samedi 05 décembre 2009 à 11:18 +0000, Graham Percival a écrit :
> I've seen similar messages when attempting to build it on GUB,
> although they specify /contributor/ instead.  I haven't seen them
> when building it natively, though.  I'll try building the online
> target and see if that dies.

The only place where there has been making a difference so far between
offline and online target is www_post.py and the modules it calls[1], so
trying to build the online target only won't change anything to this
error.

[1] this should change when we make an online and an offline version of
the website, but we'll probably not do so before the end of the year.

If you think it's really worth adding this to the CG, please do so,
because I'll likely forget to update this particular point.