Re: Cannot make doc

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Cannot make doc
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 11:18:30 +0100

Le dimanche 06 décembre 2009 à 19:37 +0100, Francisco Vila a écrit :
> I have rm-rf'ed completely out* and Documentation/, then reset them
> hard, and still
>
>    *** Can't open ./out-www/learning/ for writing: Is a directory,
>
> after 41 min of compilation.

To investigate this, I need the Git committish of the sources you built,
all Texi2HTML output for the .texi file that fails, and the .xref-map
file for that .texi file.  You might get an log easier to understand if
you make without -j, but leave CPU_COUNT as is if you've already set it.

Cheers,
John