Re: Add option to indicate frets by letters in tablature (issue164063)

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Add option to indicate frets by letters in tablature (issue164063)
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 00:51:14 -0000

Thanks for this, Dana.  We're some way off implementing
fonts, or whatever means we select for rendering specific
lettering, but I shall carefully file all this information
away and draw on it at the appropriate time.  For now I'm
more concerned with understanding the internal mechanisms
of LilyPond and implementing some rather basic facilities.

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: <address@hidden>