Re: Build failure on OS X: "error: template class without a name"

From: Harmath Dénes
Subject: Re: Build failure on OS X: "error: template class without a name"
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 20:58:11 +0100

And yes, this solved the problem! You're right, flex is among the dependencies.
Concluding it, I think two things may be worth adding to the CG 2.1.6:
* the workaround of the C++ related problem: perl -pi -e
's|__vector|lily_vector|g' flower/include/std-vector.hh
* in case someone isn't familiar with the standard build process, emphasize
that config.make has to be edited after ./autogen sh and before make ll

Thank you very much!

thSoft