build-dep package has outdated texi2html?

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: build-dep package has outdated texi2html?
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 13:23:28 -0800 (PST)

Hey everyone,

Pardon my confusion; I've been doing a lot of stuff here and
I've not yet figured out what causes what.  Among the many
things I've done recently is this command (from CG 2.1.2
"Requirements"): $ sudo apt-get build-dep lilypond

Not sure if that was what put texi2html on my system, but if
it was, it put an older version (1.78 I think).  But 1.82 is
needed to build the docs, so I wonder if that's something
that can be fixed?  No idea how all of this works.  I was
able to compile version 1.82 from the sources, so I'm fine
with that, just wondering if the build-dep package needs
tweaking.

Hope this helps
- Mark