Re: [frogs] Patch for Issue #830

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: [frogs] Patch for Issue #830
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 21:23:20 +0100

Neil Puttock schrieb:
2009/12/20 Carl Sorensen <address@hidden>:

I think I'd like to recommend that in the future, instead of emailing
patches (with the associated problems with line endings), we just have Frogs
post them on Rietveld.

I'd also recommend at least checking a snippet runs properly (if not
doing a regression test check); an error-free run of make all
certainly isn't enough for such an invasive patch.

warning: time signature symbol `C44' not found; reverting to numbered style
Oops. I checked the metafont runs for possible breaks or typos
in the included files, but as it seems, I have overlooked something.
I'll try to find the error and do more tests before posting the
corrected patch.

Thanks

Marc

Regards,