Re: [frogs] Patch for Issue #830

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: [frogs] Patch for Issue #830
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 08:39:27 -0700

On 12/19/09 1:07 PM, "Marc Hohl" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have renamed the feta-*.mf files accordingly (see issue #830).
> I did
>
> make clean
> make all
>
> and didn't get any errors. Ok to apply?

I will check this later today.

I think I'd like to recommend that in the future, instead of emailing
patches (with the associated problems with line endings), we just have Frogs
post them on Rietveld.

If, as a Frog, you don't want to expose your patch to the whole -devel
community, you can post your patch on Rietveld and only announce it to
Frogs.

Thanks,

Carl